Each time we service or repair your vehicle, we include a 27+ Point Vehicle Inspection. This helps identify potential problems and helps keep your vehicle running smoothly and safely. The inspection includes the following:
- Visual inspection of glass and exterior.
- Check wipers
- Check lenses
- Check emblems and body condition.
- Check starter action, if it appears battery is weak, check battery charge level and state of health.
- Check warning lights in the cluster via bulb prove out.
- Check warning lights go out when started.
- Check, if applicable, service status in the cluster.
- Run through all climate control functions.
- Check wiper function
- Check lighting functions
- Check seat for adjustability
- Check horn
- Check parking brake function
- Check brakes for noise and vibration
- Tire balance, in town speeds only
- Check cruise function
- Overall feel of suspension
- Transmission shifting
- Engine performance and noise levels
- Check for any warning lights during test drive.
On the lift
- Check suspension
- Check brakes
- Check tires and wheels
- Check for leaks
- Check drive shaft flex joints and/or drive axles
- Check bearings for excessive play
- Check oil level and appearance if it has a dipstick
- Check trans level and appearance if it has a dipstick
- Check power steering level
- Check suspension fluid if it has active or self leveling suspension
- Belt condition
- Coolant level
- Overall condition of engine bay and filters if minor dis-assembly gain access
- Check condition of hood support(s)
If battery is readily accessible, check battery state of charge, state of health.
If it isn’t crammed full…
- Check spare condition and presence of tools.
- Check trunk supports
- Visual of condition of tail lamps
- Confirm function of tag lights
We’ll share with you any issues noted and form a plan to address them. This inspection doesn’t include diagnostics, pressure tests, removal of under panels for leak inspections or removal of wheels or panels to access battery or filters. Test drive is optional.